(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system, which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to match the original switching power supply system in the machine room
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and SNMP;
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever box, etc;
|Battery pack Model ||18650 3.7V 7000mAh |
|Nominal Voltage ||3.7V |
|Nominal Capacity ||7000mAh |
|Rated Power ||25.9Wh |
|Charge Method ||CC/CV |
|Charging Current ||0.2C(standard)；0.5C(quick) |
|Discharge protection voltage ||2.80V |
|Maxiumum charging voltage ||4.20V |
|Over-current protection current ||3A |
|Over-charge protection voltage ||4.275V |
|Charging Temperature ||0~45°C |
|Discharge Temperature ||-20~+60℃ |
|Lithium Battery Protection ||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection, overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc. |
|Storage condition ||Temperature ||-20~60℃ |
|Humdity ||60±25％ |
|Dimension ||Max. L70mm*W80mm*H20mm(customizable) |
|Weight ||Approx 390g |
|Appilcation Area ||Outdoor survey equipment lithium power supply |
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or model batteries.
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
Q1: How to choose the right battery?
A1: Tell us your demand, then our sales will recommend a suitable battery for you.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A2: Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different model numbers. 50-500pcs sample order is available.
for sample checking is available.
Q3. Is it OK to print my logo on the product?
A3: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q4: How to solve the technical problem?
A4: 24 hours after-service consultancy just for you and to make your problem to solve easily.
Q5:. What certificate your company have?
A5: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CE, UL, IEC 61427 test report, Patent for gel technology and other Chinese honor.