1. Using lithium iron phosphate battery technology process, higher
2. 100% DOD charge and discharge under standard conditions, more
than 3000 cycles;
3. Built-in automatic protection device to prevent over-charge,
over-discharge,over-current and over-temperature;
4. Maintenance-free, can replace lead-acid batteries;
5. Light weight, about 40%~50% of the weight of lead-acid
6. Normal temperature operation: stable performance, high energy
7. High cycle life ,meets low-carbon, energy saving, environmental
|Battery pack Model||18650-2S3P-7.8Ah-7.4V|
|Instant discharge current||6A|
|Discharge cut-off voltage||5.5V|
|Lithium Battery Protection||Short circuit protection, overcharge, overprofit protection,
overcurrent protection, temperature protection, balance, etc.|
|Application Area||Environmental protection, energy storage equipment field|
1. High-End Flashlights,
2. Portable electronics,
3. Laptop Battery Cell Replacements,
4. Customized Battery Pack Solutions,
5. Military, electric vehicle, and aerospace applications
6. Solar Lawn, Remote Control
7. Electric tools,electric vehicles, toys,
8. Wind energy system,landscape energy storage,
9. Backup Power Supply, Medical Device and so on.
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual
carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1. Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance
with local regulations.