LiFePO4 Blue 3.2V 6000mah 14500 /32650/24700 rechargeable lithium
Lithium ion battery have been deployed in varied places. From a
small electronics battery to large energy storage and power driving
used in solar system, golf cart, agv, sail boat, forklift, robot,
medical equipment, electric mobility, power back up and other
application, lithium iron
phosphate batteries are available in all shapes and sizes.
And that renders them to be the perfect option for power needs
irrespective of the size of the application devices.
(1) The battery pack is equipped with a BMS management system,
which is rich in functions and can realize convenient battery
management by cooperating with the upper computer software;
(2) The charging and discharging parameters need not be adjusted to
match the original switching power supply system in the machine
(3) Compatible with multiple communication modes of R232, RS485 and
(4) A variety of installation and use modes are designed, which can
meet the requirements of diversified application scenarios, such as
standard cabinet, wall hanging, pole holding, landing, strap, lever
|Battery Model||LiFePO4 3.2V 6000mAh 32650/32700|
|End of charge Voltage||CC Mode 3.65V|
|End of charge Current||CV Mode 0.3A|
|End of discharge Voltage||CC Mode 2.0V|
>Our product Benefits:
2.Excellent cycle life
3.Excellent high and low temperature performance
4.Steady output voltage
6.Double safety protection
7.With outstanding high level of vibrations and shocks
>Packing & Shipping
To ensure proper use of the battery please read the manual
carefully before using it.
1. Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
2. Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong
3. Avoid shorting the battery
4. Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
5. Do not disassemble or deform the battery.
6. Do not immerse in water
7. Do not use the battery mixed with other different make, type, or
8. Keep out of the reach of children.
Charge and discharge
1. Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
2. Never use a modified or damaged charger.
3. Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
1.Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance
with local regulations.
Charging current:Cannot surpass the biggest charging current which
in this specification book stipulated.
Charging voltage:Does not have to surpass the highest amount which
in this specification book stipulated to decide the voltage.
Charge temperature:The battery must carry on the charge in the
ambient temperature scope which this specification
Uses the constant electric current and the constant voltage way
charge, the prohibition reverse
charges. If the battery positive electrode and the cathode meet
instead, can damage the battery.
The discharging current does not have to surpass this specification
book stipulation the biggest
discharging current, the oversized electric current electric
discharge can cause the battery capacity play to reduce and to
cause the battery heat.
3. Electric discharge temperature
The battery discharge must carry on in the ambient temperature
scope which this specification
After the short time excessively discharges charges immediately
cannot affect the use, but the long time excessively discharges can
cause the battery the performance, battery function losing. The
battery long-term has not used, has the possibility to be able to
be at because of its automatic flash over characteristic certain
excessively discharges the condition, for prevented excessively
discharges the occurrence, the battery should maintain the certain